Make this sweet window scene to welcome in the season ahead with your FREE Spring in Bloom stamp set and digi papers, which come with issue 161 of Quick Cards Made Easy. Our January issue is on sale now, for just £4.99! Click here to find out more. Here's how to make the card above...
- Free Spring in Bloom stamp set and digi papers
- Glitter paper
- Black ink pad
- Distress Inks
- Foam pads
- Paper flowers
1) Stamp the window and shutters onto a piece of white cardstock and colour in with Distress Inks. Stamp again onto a card blank and carefully remove the panes. Decorate the sides of the card with floral digi papers.
2) Cut out the window and shutters, remove the panes and add acetate to the reverse. Line up with the window you stamped onto the card blank and glue down. Add foam pads to the shutters.
3) Stamp and cut out the cat image, colour with Pumice Stone Distress Ink and glue to one of the panes. Attach a 13x10cm piece of cloud paper to the inside of the card so that it shows through the window panes.
4) Print off the Happy Birthday sentiment. Trim and mount onto yellow glitter paper. Add to the bottom right of the card. To finish, add three paper flowers to the opposite corner.
Download your FREE digi papers now from www.cardmakingandpapercraft.com/161-digis
See more inspiring projects in issue 161 of Quick Cards here!